Sunday, December 13, 2009

Birthday, Part III

Welcome back to the brain tumor mama blog.  Today I'm posting more about my recent birthday--28--woot woot!  We packed up and visited my grandparents and I got treated to all kinds of special things!  Special birthday dinner (spaghetti and meatballs).  Special birthday dessert (angel food cake with berries on top).  Special birthday presents!!  My dear husband treated me to an evening at the salon for my birthday.  I got my hair cut and a pedicure.  Ahhhh...it was so nice to sit back and relax and experience pampering to the max.  It was an incredibly thoughtful gift for an incredibly frazzly mama.

My new do:



Okay, so after I got my hair "did" I came home and did a glamour shots session with our photo booth program on the computer.  Your hair just doesn't look the same after it's done at a salon, so I had to take some post-salon pics.  Would you like to see another?  Maybe a view from the top?  Of course you would!  :o)



Holiday travels and general busy-ness have been making updates a little more difficult.  I will attempt to do a better job at updating you on the life of a woman with a brain tumor.  Apparently having a brain tumor makes life increasingly busy???

3 comments:

LWT said...

YAAAY! And I like your new hair. So cute! I'm looking forward to seeing it in PERSON :)

IMS Teachers said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I just figured out how to leave my comments, so I have to kind of re-read and put in my two-cents worth on each don't I?

Ms. Joanna said...

love the doo. It's incredibly suave, like you!