Thursday, January 28, 2010

Neurologist and 5K

I had an appointment with Mr. Neurologist yesterday and things are looking good.  Basically, he is in charge of seizure management for me, so no new tumor info.  We told him about our plan to move and he didn't recommend any neurologists for us, however he highly commended the university hospital in Columbus, telling us we'd have our pick of any great neurologist we want.  Only ONE more visit with him before we make the big move!  We'll be seeing him in May and he said that as long as things continue as is, I will only need to visit a neurologist once a year!  Hearing that just made me breathe a huge sigh of relief.  Ahhhhhhh....

As January starts to wind its way toward February, I want to remind any potential 5K participants that the American Brain Tumor Association is offering a discount for the entry fee of the 5K only during the month of January.  Sooooo...If you're looking to save $5, I would recommend that you sign up now!  We are going to the gym this afternoon to get our training on!  Woohoo!  We are also signing up the children for SWIM LESSONS!!!  AHHH!!!  My babies are getting so big!  We'll all be doing swim lessons together on Saturday mornings for 6 weeks.

And just for kicks, another picture of my broken glasses (note the tape):


No comments: