Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm back!

After a week of visiting with my grandma, I'm back to the land on internet and blogging.  Thanks for waiting and (hopefully) not giving up on checking in on my blog.  Unfortunately, this is going to be brief as I have a lot of unpacking to do.  A picture:


Now, I took this picture myself so it's not exactly centered or anything.  But it shows me and my cutie being goofy and playing with the camera.  We had a lot of fun this past week.  While I was visiting my grandmother, my grandfather and Adam were busy painting our house.  It looks beautiful!  The fresh coat of paint will hopefully woo a potential buyer and convince them that this is their dream home.  Hopefully pics of the new paint job to come!  For now, just imagine amazingness in your mind.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

looking great, Ayisha! Thanks for sharing!