Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good news!

Ahhhhh...we are all breathing a sigh of relief here because we had good news at the doctor's office, thank God!

1. No new tumor growth (yay!)
2. Perhaps some tumor shrinkage? (really, really big yay!)
3. My next MRI doesn't need to happen for 6 months (yee-haw!)

The doctor was hesitant to be excited about the tumor shrinkage.  This was the result of a second opinion--a second opinion that may have been a little skewed.  Buuuuuut, I'm pretty excited anyway.

We are going out to eat tonight for an exciting celebratory dinner!  I'm not sure where we are going yet, but I'm really looking forward to it!  I just want to thank ALL of YOU for your support, prayers, good vibes, and amazing words of comfort as we go through this.   :o)

1 comment:

Kim said...

WoooHooie! Yeah! That must be a wondrful feeling!

:) Kim