Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MRI

Hey dudes!  I had my MRI yesterday and I can't thank ya'll enough for your supportive emails, texts, and phone calls.  Opening up my email and seeing all of those messages before I left for the hospital was like having a friend holding my hand while I was being scanned.

As promised, I documented the MRI with my camera.  It looks like pretty much any old MRI machine...but with me inside!!!  :o)


The MRI technician took these while in the lab office.  A camera can't be taken IN to the MRI room because it would probably explode.  So, the tech took these pictures behind the glass of the office, which is why the picture isn't that great (and you know...our camera...well, you know).

It may not look like it, but I'm actually rocking out to some classic rock tunes...Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, CSNY, and more.  Of course, I have ear plugs in and head phones on to reduce the noise of the airplane.


Now we are just looking forward to finding out the results.  Thursday morning at 10 am!!!  :o)  Woooooo!

1 comment:

Joe Wilmarth Tyna said...

Okay. Knowing the results were good, I feel like I can finally share this comment:

Does the MRI machine resemble a device from the movie TRON? I see Jeff Bridges sliding into it and zooming off in some death-game.