Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Confession

Alright ya'll, I have a confession to make.  It's true.  I'm a swagger.  I am a member of Swagbucks.  I find Swagbucks to be swagtastic and I want to share this dirty little secret with you for two reasons:

1) Maybe you'd like to be getting in on the swag too? and,

2) If you sign up under my name, I get bonus points.

What are swagbucks?  They are points that you earn by searching the internet.  As you accumulate points, you can accumulate prizes.  I've been a member of Swagbucks for 2 months now and have accumulated $30 in Amazon.com gift cards.  Not bad for just doing what I would do anyway--which is searching the internet.  I am planning what I will do with my Amazon gift cards...maybe I'll finally get that sweet camera?  Or maybe I'll get a Wii Fit to promote my healthy lifestyle?  Who knows!

If you want to cash in on Swagbucks, just click the link below.  Or you can type in this code:  http://swagbucks.com/refer/Braintumormama  I can definitely vouch for it--it is real--it works--I have the gift card money waiting in my amazon account as we speak.

Whew!  I'm glad I got that off my chest!!!!




Search & Win

1 comment:

jack and jamie said...

Hi! Just signed up with swagbucks - Can't wait to see what the fun is all about! Just caught up on your blog, and congratulations! Where in Ohio are you moving?