Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello April!


I can't believe that it's already April.  Last year at this time, I pulled a phenomenal April Fool's joke of epic proportions.  I was pregnant with Isaac and emailed everyone saying that we had another ultrasound and the doctor said that we were having twins.  I thought it was pretty funny at the time--I wasn't working full time and it provided some much-needed entertainment in my life.  I got phone calls and emails and had to do some damage control (will you guys forgive me?), but it was worth the giggle.  I figure since I NEVER pull these things, one in a lifetime is permissible.

BUT this April Fool's Day, I am not doing any jokes or tricks or anything.  Instead, I'm providing a gift to all of my readers.  And presents certainly make up for past tom-foolery, right?  What could I give you that is so great to make up for last year's naughtiness?  Pictures of my adorable little children!!!!

I hope you enjoy these and have a very happy April!  

No comments: