Monday, April 19, 2010

WE...SOLD...OUR...HOUSE!!!!!


Bittersweet news of last week:  After only 2 weeks on the market, our house sold.  Amazing yet sad at the same time.  We'll really miss living in Charlotte.  This is all part of a group of many changes taking place in our lives right now.  The biggest change is our move to Ohio.  We sign over the house on May 28th and I will be moving with the kids up to Ohio to live with my very generous in-laws.  For those of you who have been faithfully following my blog, you might recall that the 5K is on May 22nd in Chicago.  May 22nd is now moving day as well!  Whew!

Before I go, I have a question for all of you blog-savvy readers.  How do I post my blog posts to facebook?

4 comments:

rschermbeck said...

I just copy the link and put it in my status update. It is not glamorous but it works.

Paul said...

congrats on the quick sale, but understand the bittersweet part of leaving. Uncle Paul

Julie @ Willow Bird Baking said...

Ayisha,
I'm so glad you commented on my blog because I had NO IDEA about your health struggles! I hate that I was unaware of this -- I'm so sorry. But I'm so glad that it sounds like you're doing well!

To post my blog posts to facebook, I write a status update and then below the status, click "Attach a link." I then paste the URL into the field that appears (it will let you choose a picture from the page to present with the link) and click update.

alice said...

When you are on your own blog on Blogger, there is a navy blue bar across the top. One of the links says "Share" - Try that.