Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to Me...and You!


Hey fellow moms! Happy day after Mother's Day! I hope you had a great day with the kiddies, feeling loved and appreciated for all that you do on the other 364 of the non-Mother's Day days of the year.

My special Mother's Day gifts included: Cheerios (aka breakfast) in bed, hanging out with some very cool Lakeman moms (and their kids, and some dads, too), AND a new camera!! I couldn't believe it! A brand-spankin'-new-12 megapixel-purple-beautiful-touch
screen camera! Hopefully this means some amazing shots of all that is going on in my life. And when you zoom in, you can still see the picture.

It also has a writing function. See the lovely "card" that Isaac and Adam made for me? I was so surprised to find this picture when I uploaded my photos. I will definitely be playing around with the camera some more to see what else it can do!

So, how was YOUR Mother's Day? :)

1 comment:

adam said...

Just to clear things up: I did make a real breakfast (not in bed) of fritatta on Saturday. After breakfast of champions (aka Cheerios), we went to Aunt Cathy's (Mom in Charlotte) for brunch. I just wanted everyone out there to know I am not as lame as I might sound... Then again, here I am defending myself and using countless parentheticals (like this one), so scratch that.

-The loving husband