Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shout Outs!

Hey folks, I would like to recognize some AMAZING people who have generously supported the Brain Tumor Mamas and Papas in our fundraising efforts for the American Brain Tumor Association!  We have 6 days till race day--still plenty of time to make a donation, learn more, or just check it out!

I'd like to recognize my wonderful brother and sister-in-law, David and Alice.  My amazing Aunt and Uncle-in-law, Karen and Tim.  My other amazing Uncle and Aunt-in-law, Tim and Julie.  My good old friend from college, BJ.  My good old, OLD friend from high school, Elisabeth.  The ever-awesome, Mike and Betty Wilmarth.  The stunning, Donna Daniels.  My seriously rad teammates who have raised money: my coolest of cool mother-in-law, Elana; my DNA-sharing brother, Haythem; the super-duper Schermbecks (Becca, Andy, and Luke); and the saint-worthy Wilmarth Tynas (Laura, Joe, and Julia).  And finally, if it weren't for YOU, anonymous, we would not have surpassed our fundraising goal!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you from a very grateful, very fortunate Brain Tumor Mama.

And, of course the link if you would like to make a donation or just learn more before race day:

http://hope.abta.org/site/TR/ABTAEvent/PathtoProgress/15594713?pg=team&fr_id=1560&team_id=10370

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAY! Go team!! Can't wait until the weekend. We've been cleaning and preparing for all of our house guests... who, by-the-way, aren't staying long enough!

-LWT