Sunday, July 11, 2010

You know it's bad...

You know it's bad when your husband says your blog is getting lame.  Okay, okay, it HAS been a long while since I've blogged.  I have many excuses, all of them valid and acceptable (in my opinion).  However, that does not change the fact that I am sorely behind on my updates.

Some headlines of my life recently:

"Girl, born on Independence Day, goes potty all by herself"

"Baby turns 1, has big number 2"

"Woman has brain tumor removed, loses 50 pounds"

"Homeless bum finds job, place to live--maybe"

I hope you enjoy the update below.  There are many more updates to come about the above headlines (excepting maybe, the baby one!).

2 comments:

alice said...

What? Adam found a job?

Tirzaahhh said...

I love the exciting news headline format... catchy and to the point! You really are a rockstar mamma working your way through lives challenges - can't wait to see you guys!