Friday, November 19, 2010

A much needed update

Well, it has been quite awhile.  The problem is that I come up with the most brilliant blog post ideas when I first wake up.  Or when I'm showering.  Or while we are out running errands.  By the time I get a chance to sit at the computer, all my creative energy has turned into creative blah.  So here are a sampling of a few of my most recent headline ideas (with a few pictures):

"In a Recent Study, Bee Found to be Sweeter than Flower"


"Lilla Makes a Splash at the Pool, Jumps In, Impresses Mom" (okay, so the picture doesn't exactly match, but our pool pictures are somewhat limited)


"Hanann Performs a Swiss Jig to the Shock and Bewilderment of All" (My sister really has an interesting sense of rhythm and timing)

"Birthday Celebration and Eid Celebration Coincide, Sugar Intake Soars"  (Happy Birthday to my Mom!)

So, we've been up to a lot of different things and I hope to post more pictures and news before another 2 weeks pass!

In the upcoming news department, my MRI is coming up in less than a month now and the countdown clock has started.  The actual MRI is on Tuesday, December 14th and the follow-up appointment is the next morning.  Can't believe it's coming up so soon!  Whoa!  And between now and then are Thanksgiving celebrations galore (and we have much to be thankful for) and my 29th birthday!  Whew!

2 comments:

J said...

Ayisha, it has been a long time. I am happy to hear that things are still going well. I really liked the old pictures of Lilla helping Isaac climb up the porch steps. They seem to like each other a lot. Be sure to save that bee picture of Isaac; I know that parents can put such pictures to incredible use in later years.

JD

Sarah said...

I love the headlines and cover photos...cant wait to hear the whole story!
XOXO