Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chemo news

We heard from the doctor's office and the let us know that I should be starting chemo on Friday the 14th.  They said it may wind up taking a little longer, so definitely at the end of this week or the beginning of the next week, I will be starting a new chapter of brain tumor tush kicking.  They also said I will be going in for labs every two weeks.   That's about it on the brain tumor front.

In other news, has anyone checked out the ipod touch?!?!  How cool are those?!?!  Okay, I know, I know--I'm super behind the times.  Yeah, yeah...everyone already owns one.  However, how cool are they?!?!   You can do face to face skyping with it!  You can read kids books on it!  And what about the music, video, and photo capabilities!??!  Alright, I get it, you've heard enough.  But let me tell you that my little piggy bank is looking at the direction of the Apple store for it's next purging.

Ridiculously behind the times, but I HAVE been raising 2 little ones for the last several years, right?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Keep us posted! And keep posting pictures of you and that adorable family you have, too!