Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Few Flex Pics

Our cooking conquests from this past week have been pretty successful.  With the exception of the zucchini pancakes, we are excited to make it all over again.  Luckily, flexing is working!  I have lost 9 pounds total so far!  Almost a third of the way to my goal!  Woohoo!

Vanilla-Spice French Toast with Berry Syrup

Greek Chopped Pita Salad--So much goodness in one pita!

Roasted Tomato and White Bean Penne--Yum!

Adam was excited about the Spicy Tofu Reuben.
Not pretty to photograph, but SO good!
Next week, I'm looking forward to the Spicy Peanut and Edamame Wrap and the Pumpkin-Spice Oatmeal with Hazelnuts!  Yum, yum, yum!!  :o)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

James and I really liked the zucchini pancakes! I admit that I made my own whole grain pancake mix instead of using Bob's or whatever they suggested. We tried the garlic eggplant barley tonight, and subbed arugula pesto a friend made for the basil + ollve oil. Nom nom nom....James and i are both fitting into our pants much easier these days!